Explore the Greenwich Wintertime Festival, a new riverside Christmas experience at the Old Royal Naval College.
Set in the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site, with the iconic Cutty Sark and river Thames as a backdrop, the festival mixes Christmas traditions with modern additions for an alternative Christmas day out in London.
Activities at the Greenwich Wintertime Festival
- Watch a breathtaking ice skating performance on the Greenwich Wintertime ice rink, which is protected by a clear roof covering wrapped in twinkling lights, before taking to the ice yourself.
- Drop by the Mirror Stage to catch performances by bands, DJs and choirs, including Kansas Smitty's House Band, Only Men Aloud, The Puppini Sisters and The Sons Of Pitches.
- Browse the Christmas market for local designer items and independent brands from the UK and abroad, each set in its own white geometric pod.
- Feast on artisan street food and festive favourites from Greenwich Kitchen and more specialist suppliers.
- Watch acrobats, musicians and magicians perform across the site.
- Enjoy a screening of classic Christmas film The Snowman accompanied by live music from the East London Brass.
- Take little ones to meet Father Christmas, as he gets ready for his Christmas journey.