Take an enchanting journey into a glittering wonderland with at the .
The popular after-dark Christmas event hosts a trail through the famous botanic gardens, lit up with lights and spectacular projections.
Get together with family or friends to follow the illuminated path around the gardens and be treated to immersive installations and spectacular displays.
Highlights of Christmas at Kew 2022
Check back nearer the time for full details of this year's event, but in 2021, you could have enjoyed these Christmas at Kew activities...
- Encountered sparkling tunnels of light and trees bathed in light at installations such as the 12 Days of Christmas and Meadow of Light.
- Taken in the fragrant scents of the Fire Garden full of flickering flames.
- Snapped a selfie at the returning Cathedral of Light, which is comprised of thousands of fairy lights.
- Seen a spectacular light, music and water display in front of the iconic Palm House.
- Watched as botanical illustrations are brought to life by video studio Novak in the arboretum.
- Marvelled at the reflections of Spheric, an installation from Mandylights that's covered in 2,000 LED lights.
- Been transported to the Northern Lights with Aurora, which illuminates Holly Walk with sound and light.
- Seen Father Christmas along the way!
- Indulged in delicious Christmas treats and warming winter drinks during the trail, or booked ahead for a Christmas dinner at The Botanical restaurant.
How long does it take to walk around Christmas at Kew?
You should allow approximately 75 minutes to walk the trail, which is 2.6km (1.6m) long.
How to get Christmas at Kew tickets
Tickets for Christmas at Kew 2022 are not yet available, check back nearer the time to book Christmas at Kew tickets online. Christmas at Kew is very popular and usually sells out, so make sure you book in advance.
4pm to 10pm.
Entry is timed at 20-minute intervals from 4pm. Last entry 8pm.