Plan your trip and easily book attractions, shows, tours, hotels and experiences in advance or on the go.
What is visitlondon.com?
Promoting London’s best since 2011, the visitlondon.com website, alongside its app, email marketing and social media channels, inspires more than 20 million people each year.
The official visitor’s guide to London, visitlondon.com provides everything you need to know about your visit, from the best things to do to practical information such as transport, handy maps and accommodation.
Visitlondon.com is run by London & Partners, London’s business growth and destination agency, and a social enterprise – meaning any purchase you make supports London’s jobs and economy.
What can I find on visitlondon.com?
Visitlondon.com has a wealth of content to help you plan your visit to London, including:
- The best things to do, including must-see shows, iconic attractions and top tours – book in advance to secure the best tickets so you don’t miss out.
- Monthly guides, covering must-see events and activities throughout the year.
- Essential information, from maps and money-saving tips to public holidays and British currency.
- Top London accommodation ideas, including hotels, cosy B&Bs, all sorts of budget-friendly options and more.
- The tastiest places to eat, whether afternoon tea venues, special dinner cruises or fun family-friendly restaurants.
- Clear information on getting to and around London.
- Action-packed itineraries and comprehensive area guides to discover new parts of London. Plus day trips from London covering iconic sights and cities.
Make sure to download the visit London app to save your favourite spots and discover things to do nearby once you’re in the city.
How to add your London event to our listings
Our content team features a very limited number of high-profile events on visitlondon.com. If you would like to tell the team about your event, please send press releases and information to [email protected].
For guaranteed coverage on Visit London's website, email and social media channels, there are a small number of partnership opportunities available. Find out more about paid-for display advertising, advertorials and other sponsored content, or get in touch via [email protected].
Please note: we are unable to answer general enquiries sent to these email addresses.
How our London business listings are compiled
Listings on visitlondon.com and the Visit London app are selected and created by our content, app, and ecommerce teams.
These are enhanced with affiliate booking links, images, reviews and content from various suppliers, including SEE Tickets, Golden Tours, Booking.com, Go City, VisitBritain Shop, Red Letter Days, Buyagift, TripAdvisor and YouTube.
How to add your London business to our listings
Listings are available via our membership scheme. As a member of this scheme, you will receive an enhanced listing on visitlondon.com.
How to contact visitlondon.com
Whether you’d like to know more about visitlondon.com or have a query about your booking, feel free to contact us.