UK schools enjoy a February half-term holiday this month, so attractions bustle with special family-friendly, online activities throughout the week.
The weather is usually cold, so wrap up warm.
Top February events include Valentine's Day, Pancake Day and London Fashion Week.
Make the most of the week-long February half-term holiday and treat the family to wintry London activities this February; with attractions hosting special virtual events and family-friendly half-term activities in London left, right and centre, it’s the perfect opportunity to spend some quality family time at home.
However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, most London attractions, restaurants and pubs have closed their doors. Many events have also been cancelled, or are now taking place online.
London events in February 2021
Online February events
- Impress your loved one in London on Valentine's Day. With lots of at-home activities, there is no better place to spend this romantic day.
- Join London's huge Chinese New Year celebrations. Find all you need to know about enjoying the annual festival with this Chinese New Year guide.
- Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends at the virtual London Fashion Week.
Family-friendly things to do in London in February
- Find heaps of unforgettable experiences and things to do at home during February half-term in London.
- Watch the little ones dabble in all things cultural at the Imagine Children's Festival from Southbank Centre, which is taking place online this year.
Get a flavour of what you can usually enjoy in February in London. Plan ahead for next year and check back closer to the date for confirmation.
More iconic February events
- Dive into Pancake Day themed activities and events – then tuck into some of the best pancakes in town.
- Step into a botanical paradise at the Orchids Festival at Kew Gardens.
- Watch the Six Nations rugby tournament in a London sports bar. Or, try to score tickets to a fixture at Twickenham Stadium.
WEATHER: For average seasonal temperatures and rainfall, see the London weather page.
Sign up for our monthly enewsletter for year-round updates about what's on in London.