Keep the kids entertained over the school holiday with a fun-filled February half-term 2024 in London.
With exciting museums, interactive exhibitions and brilliant theatre shows on across the city, you’ll find plenty of things to do during the half-term week to suit all budgets and ages.
Unmissable events during half-term in London
- Treat your little ones to 11 days of events and activities just for kids at Imagine Children's Festival. TBC
- Spend the day exploring Hampton Court Palace enjoying a selection of half-term activities, from meeting Tudor cooks in the kitchens to taking on the hedge maze.
- Journey to Cutty Sark and meet colourful characters and play games on the famous ship.
Fun February half-term activities in London
- It's time to tick London's top attractions off your list or visit the city's favourite kids attractions.
- Enjoy access to more than 80 attractions with the The London Pass – choose between the number of days and hop from attraction to attraction, sometimes even skipping the line!
- Pick up a Merlin five-in-one London attractions pass to experience top attractions, such as the London Eye and Madame Tussauds London.
- Ride on the hop-on hop-off bus and see historic London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London.
- Explore London's transport past, present and future with fun activities at the London Transport Museum - kids go free!
- Wow the kids with a thrill-a-minute speedboat ride or enjoy a leisurely City Cruises river tour along the Thames.
- Watch your little ones try out different careers at KidZania, from being doctors and firefighters to journalists.
- Face your fears as you explore London's dark and scary stories at The London Dungeon.
- Dare yourself to step into the Shark Walk at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and see how many different species you can spot!
- Snap family selfies and panoramic views at The View from The Shard, London's tallest attraction.
- Soar into the sky in an IFS Cloud Cable Car for spectacular views of London, or if you are feeling brave, you can enjoy a fun climb Up at The O2.
Find more exciting London attractions to enjoy this February half-term.
Top theatre shows for families
Check back nearer the time for plays and musicals showing in February 2023.
February half-term in London for teens
- Older children will love ArcelorMittal Orbit, where they can brave the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide.
- Discover the world of London's transport system and abandoned stations with tours run by the London Transport Museum.
- Take them on a street art tour around London and discover abstract art, modern murals, contemporary sculpture and quirky installations dotted across the capital.
- Thrill seekers can go on a treetop adventure with panoramic views of London at Go Ape at Alexandra Palace.
- Or make a splash with some fun water activities from white water rafting and hydrospeeding to canoeing and kayaking at the Lee Valley Regional Park.
- Find the best photo spots in London to snap selfies and create FOMO, from amazing views to Instagrammable cafes.
Discover things to do with teenagers in London.
Free things to do with the family
- Discover interactive exhibitions and family-friendly fun at the Horniman Museum and Gardens.
- Dive deep into your imagination at Victoria and Albert Museum’s galleries.
- Take a look around The Lego Store and M&M's World in Leicester Square.
- Go for a stroll with the family in one of the city's best parks.
- Play children's floor games including a space invader line maze and colourful hopscotch in Canary Wharf.
- Remember, children can travel for free or at a discount on London's public transport services depending on their age.
- Find more free museums and activities for kids in London for a budget-friendly half-term.
Discover even more budget-friendly activities with 101 free things to do in London.
- Dine among tropical surroundings at Jungle Cave.
- Enjoy a taste of the Deep South at the American themed Shrimp & Grill.
- Try some delicious global flavours by the river at Giraffe Southbank.
- Eat and bowl in one sitting at All Star Lanes this half-term.
- Play against your friends and family with hundreds of board games at Draughts London, before feasting on burgers and wraps.
Find even more family restaurants in London.