Explore the UK with ease by taking a luxury coach tour from central London. Visit top destinations including Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford and even Paris and be back in London before the day ends.
Book now for day trips from London by coach to see:
- Stonehenge: combine your trip with a visit to one or more of England's other historic sites, or simply visit the mysterious structure on a standalone tour.
- Royal Windsor: visit Windsor Castle, said to be the Queen’s favourite residence, and don’t miss its lavish State Apartments. You can also combine your trip with other UK destinations including Bath and Oxford.
- Bath: discover this Unesco World Heritage city, famed for its ancient Roman Baths and Pump Rooms where water still flows from Britain’s only hot spring.
- Stratford-upon-Avon: take a day trip to Shakespeare’s birthplace. Visit his house and explore the town on an open-top bus tour.
- Oxford: experience the historical university city on a tour covering the Bodleian Library, Ashmolean Museum and Christ Church College.
- The Cotswolds: see idyllic villages, rolling countryside hills and bustling market towns on a tour of The Costwolds.
- Warwick Castle: travel back to medieval times on a day trip to Warwick Castle.
- Salisbury Cathedral: discover one of the finest medieval cathedrals in the country, featuring Britain’s tallest spire, oldest working clock and best original 1215 Magna Carta.
- Leeds Castle: explore 500 acres of parkland and 1,000 years of history at Leeds Castle.
- Canterbury: visit this iconic medieval city and the spectacular Canterbury Cathedral.
- Dover: see the stunning White Cliffs of Dover and the impressive Dover Castle.
- Blenheim Palace: discover 300 years of history at one of Britain’s most beautiful palaces, which is also the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill