Kew Gardens, London's largest UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Home to the world's most diverse collection of living plants and a scientific research centre of international renown, it's the perfect day out.
Discover beautiful glasshouses including the iconic Palm House and its exotic rainforest; the Princess of Wales Conservatory which invites you to explore 10 of the world's climatic zones; and the Waterlily House with its amazing, giant lily pads.
Visitors of all ages love the 59ft (18m) high Treetop Walkway, which soars into the tree canopy offering a bird's-eye view of the gardens. Enjoy a stroll along the Great Broad Walk Borders, home to more than 60,000 plants, and step into history at Kew Palace, the former summer residence of King George III.
Plus, relax with refreshments in one of our inviting cafes.
Kew Gardens is less than 30 minutes from central London, and easily reached by road, rail, and London Underground.
Some areas of Kew, including the Treetop Walkway, are closed. Please visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew website for the latest information.
Prices and opening times
|Child Ticket||From £6.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||From £18.00 per ticket|
Seniors are aged 60+ The senior rate also applies to disabled visitors. A disabled visitor may bring an essential carer for free if they need their assistance. Lower prices quoted are for online tickets purchased at kew.org which are flexible and valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
Tickets may be Gift-aided by adding a donation, and every Gift-aid donation helps support Kew's scientific and conservation work.
Group discounts are available for pre-booked parties of 15 or more.
This content has been supplied by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
10am every day, except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Closing times vary according to season.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Kew, RichmondLondonTW9 3AB
- +44 (0)20 8332 5655
- Public transport:
- Tube and London Overground: Kew Gardens Train: Kew Bridge
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps within building
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in large print
- Sign language used
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Wheelchairs available free of charge
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Attraction Facilities
- Gift shop
- Patron toilets
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Luggage storage
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available