Wyndham’s Theatre is part of Delfont Mackintosh Theatres, which are one of the largest London theatre owners with a portfolio of seven theatres.
Delfont Mackintosh Theatres own and run the Prince Edward Theatre, the Queen’s Theatre, the Prince of Wales Theatre, refurbished in 2004 to recreate the glamour of the 1930’s, and the Novello Theatre which was renovated to celebrate its centenary in 2005.
We also own the Wyndham’s and the renamed Noel Coward Theatre with the Gielgud completing the portfolio in March 2006, major restoration of these three theatres has now been completed, demonstrating our commitment to the improvement and upgrading of all Delfont Mackintosh Theatres.
This content has been supplied by Wyndham's Theatre
Venue Details & Map
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available