A Bateaux London Cruise is a unique way to capture the excitement of the city from a truly special perspective.
Offering lunch, afternoon tea and dinner cruises throughout the year, Bateaux London takes you on a journey through the capital, showcasing the city's major sights while also offering freshly prepared food on board.
A commentary accompanies the lunch cruise so you can learn more about the rich history of the Thames; and live entertainment is performed during Sunday lunch, afternoon tea and dinner by acclaimed musicians.
The fleet consists of two elegant vessels, the Scandinavian Harmony vessel, boasting the largest roof deck on the Thames, ideal for summer parties; and the Symphony, a stunning Parisian all-glass vessel, enabling great panoramic views.
Private dining is also available for groups of 12 to 60, as well as exclusive hire for a minimum of 100 guests.
Get in touch to also find out more about Bateaux Windsor, a new luxury dining experience.
Prices and opening times
|Child Ticket||£20.00 to £32.00 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||£145.00 to £208.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||£31.50 to £155.00 per ticket|
Prices depend on selected cruise experiences.
This content has been supplied by Bateaux London Thames Dining Cruise Experiences
Our reservations department is open from 9am to 5.30pm, seven days a week. Reception is open from 10am to 8pm Monday to Sunday, excluding Bank Holiday.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Bateaux London Thames Dining Cruise Experiences
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, WestminsterLondonWC2N 6NU
- +44 (0)20 7695 1800
- Public transport:
- Tube: Embankment (3 minutes' walk) Train and Tube: Charing Cross (5 minutes' walk)
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Ramps within building
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps within building
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Information available in large print
- Menus available in large print
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Children Facilities
- Childrens menu
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- In house AV available
- General Facilities
- Guest lounge
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available