Discover the home and history of Chelsea FC on an unforgettable behind-the-scenes tour of its stadium, including access to the player’s tunnel, on-site museum and more.
Where is Chelsea FC Stadium and how do I get there?
What can I see on a Chelsea FC Stadium Tour?
The fully guided Chelsea FC Stadium Tours take you behind the scenes of one of the world's greatest football teams, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
There are several tours available, including hourly Stadium Tours, daily Classic Tours and VIP Private Tours, in addition to monthly Legends Tours, where a Chelsea hero personally accompanies you behind the scenes.
Areas covered during the tour include:
- the Chelsea FC Dressing Room
- the Visitor Dressing Room
- pitch side and Dugouts
- the Press Room
- a walk through the Player's Tunnel
- entry to the Chelsea FC Museum
How long is the Chelsea FC Stadium Tour?
The Chelsea FC Stadium Tours last approximately one hour and are available daily, except on home match days and the day before a home match day. The tours are some of the best sports venue tours in London and are very popular – advance booking is recommended.
How can I book a Chelsea FC Stadium Tour?
Prices and opening times
|Child ticket||From £15.00 per ticket|
|Concession ticket||From £16.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||From £25.00 per ticket|
Tour times: daily 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm (and 4pm in July and August). No Tours the day of a home games or the day before a home Champion's League game. Pre-booking is recommended.
Museum opening hours: daily 9.30am-5pm (until 6pm in July and August).
Legend Tours cost £80 per person.
Venue Details & Map
Chelsea FC Stadium Tours
Stamford Bridge Football Ground
Fulham RoadLondonSW6 1HS
- 0871 984 1955
- [email protected]
- Public transport:
- Turn left out of the station, Stamford Bridge Ground is on the left hand side. Desk is situated in the mega store.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Ramps with handrail within building
- Ramps within building
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Films or information touch screens have visual/audible subtitles
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in audio format
- Information available in braille
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available