Now in its ninth decade, Bentley’s first opened its doors in 1916 in the same beautiful old Victorian building it occupies today. From the outset, this famous oyster bar and grill captured the vibrant mood of a metropolis about to embrace the roaring 1920s.
Offered the chance to restore the iconic Bentley’s to its former glory when it came up for sale in 2005, Chef Richard Corrigan embraced the challenge. Following a sensitive refurbishment, Bentley’s once again opened its doors to great critical acclaim, serving oysters, fish and seafood in much the same way it has since 1916.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities