Le Pont de la Tour combines traditional yet innovative French cuisine, knowledgeable and friendly staff, thoughtful design that evokes the Parisian chic of the 1930s, and glamorous views of the City and Tower Bridge.
Recently refurbished, the nautical-themed interior recreates the feel of a dining room in a French ocean liner and allows you to watch the boats and the world go by. In fine weather, you can sit on one of the eatery's famous riverside terraces.
The restaurant offers classic French-inspired dishes using fresh and seasonal British produce from former Roux scholarship winner Frederick Forster.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Theatre menu
- Event Facilities
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available