Old Spitalfields Market is one of the finest surviving Victorian Market Halls in London (built 1876).
Stalls sell antiques, food and fashion, varying from distinct and quirky creations from up-and-coming designers to bohemian, vintage and African designs. Boutiques offer everything from hand-crafted wooden toys to today's must-have design items.
The mix of well-known chain restaurants and fresh food market stalls provide a gastronomic paradise for discerning food lovers and families alike. High quality and affordable cuisine on offer includes deli-style dishes, fresh produce, artisan breads and plenty of organic and fair trade products.
Markets: Monday-Friday 9:00 - 17:00, Saturday from 11:00-17:00, Sunday from 8:00 to 17:00. Stores and restaurants: Hours vary. Most stores open 9:00-17:00. Bars and restaurants are open until late (23:00)
Venue Details & Map
Old Spitalfields Market
Brushfield Street, SpitalfieldsLondonE1 6EW
- +44 (0)20 7247 8556
- Public transport:
- Tube: Liverpool Street Station Train: Liverpool Street Station
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Steps with handrail within building
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- General Facilities