Discover a distinguished sunrise to sunset destination at Bloomsbury Street Kitchen, serving an exquisite selection of contemporary Mediterranean and Japanese small plates, complemented by a diverse variety of wines, sake and signature cocktails.
A perfect setting for dinner or alfresco cocktails on the intimate terrace, Bloomsbury Street Kitchen is also moments away from London’s most iconic theatres, museums and boutiques, making it an ideal place to enjoy a relaxed lunch or pre-theatre dining experience.
Our design takes equal inspiration from Mediterranean gardens and minimalist Japanese aesthetic. Italian glazed porcelain tiles feature alongside exposed brickwork, whilst herbs and plant life such as Mediterranean olive trees and Japanese sago palms create a dynamic and atmospheric ambience both inside and out.
Down-to-earth, rustic and humble, the popular signature dishes are complemented by a range of bites, salads and desserts.
This content has been supplied by Bloomsbury Street Kitchen
Breakfast: Monday to Friday: 7am - 10am Saturday and Sunday: 7.30am to 11am Dinner: Thursday to Saturday: 5pm to 10pm
Venue Details & Map
Bloomsbury Street Kitchen
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, 9-13 Bloomsbury Street, BloomsburyLondonWC1B 3QD
- +44(0)20 8817 0944
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Hearing loop system
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Free WiFi