Hitting heights of up to 52ft (15.8m), Go Ape at Trent Park is the ultimate test of balance and nerve.
Challenge yourself to high-speed zips, free-fall Tarzan swings and daring crossings.
Set in 413 acres (167 hectares) of rolling meadows, enchanting brooks, exquisite lakes and ancient woodland, Trent Park provides a natural, rural and tranquil atmosphere on the outskirts of London.
Prices and opening times
|Child ticket||£25.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||£33.00 per ticket|
Treetop Challenge (18+ years) - £33
Treetop Challenge (16-17 years) - £33
Treetop Challenge (10-15 years) - £25
We’re open from February to November so come and enjoy the Tree Top adventure that everyone’s talking about. It’s best to check our website for details.
Venue Details & Map
Go Ape Cockfosters, Trent Park
Trent Country Park
Cockfosters RoadEnfieldLondonEN4 0DZ
- +44 (0)33 3433 0578
- Public transport:
- 10-minute walk from Cockfosters Tube station. As you leave the Underground station by the nearest exit, turn right and walk up Cockfosters Road. Trent Country Park is on your right-hand side.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Food shop
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- On-site coach parking