Explore four miles (6.4km) of shelves holding more than 200,000 different titles at Foyles Bookshop in central London.
This literary landmark, founded by brothers William and Gilbert Foyle, has been part of Charing Cross Road since 1906. Find books, stationery, magazines and gifts that inspire, educate and delight.
Alongside books, there’s also plenty to discover in the music department including sheet music, classical music CDs and World DVDs. Browse for second-hand bargains or collector's boxed sets.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities