67. Drop by any number of brilliant Turkish restaurants on Green Lanes Harringay – try Gökyüzü’s meat-packed jumbo platter if a few of you are up for a challenge!
68. Try a kebab straight from the ocakbasi grill at Mangal 2.
69. Have a tasty shwarma with a fresh melon juice from Ranoush Juice on Edgware Road.
70. Listen to heavy rock as you feast on Chinese spiced mutton doner at Black Axe Mangal.
71. Feast on colourful ceviche at Michelin-starred Peruvian restaurant Lima.
72. Select a traditional Russian shuba salad with salted herring, beetroot, potatoes and mayonnaise at Mari Vanna.
73. Tear into pizzas influenced by worldwide cuisines, from Mumbai to Madrid, at Fire & Stone.
74. Taste a host of exotic meats including zebra, kangaroo, crocodile and more at Archipelago.
75. Try vibrant Mexican street food (including buttermilk chicken tacos) at Wahaca.
76. Sample the moreish piquillo pepper croquetas at Sabor.
77. Eat Nigerian food on the move from I Go Chop, with a burrito stuffed with stew and jollof rice.
79. Indulge in legendary fish and chips at Poppies.
80. Find fresh shellfish such as lobster, prawns and oysters at West End hangout J Sheekey.
81. Choose the seafood platter at Scott’s for a great selection of shellfish – perfect for a special occasion or romantic dinner.
82. Enjoy some of the best sushi in London at Sushi Tetsu.
83. Order Forrest’s Seafood Feast at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. featuring southern fried shrimp, seafood hush pups and delicious sides.
84. Savour the yellowtail sashimi with jalapeno at Nobu Shoreditch.
85. Taste your food in complete darkness during an unforgettable dinner at Dans Le Noir.
86. Feast like a king during a four-course Medieval Banquet with entertainment from Henry VIII and friends.
87. Eat your way around East London with the East End Food Tour, stopping for everything from fish and chips to salted caramel tarts.
88. Book an immersive dining experience with the deliciously deceptive Gingerline's secret supper club.
89. See London’s top landmarks during a dinner cruise on the Thames with City Cruises or Bateaux London.
90. Try a delicious combination of haggis and fried duck eggs at The Wolseley. 91. Order the Jerusalem Breakfast at The Good Egg, for a taste of Tel Aviv street food. 92. Stuff yourself silly with huge pancake portions at The Breakfast Club – they offer vegan ones too.
93. Try the pragel – a winning combination of pretzel and bagel – topped with a more classic pairing of smoked salmon and eggs at All Star Lanes.
94. Try all the free samples you can get your hands on at Borough Market.
95. Discover Korean wings from Motherflipper, toasties from Meltsmiths and Indonesian food from Kaki Lima at KERB.
96. Eat everything from Thai cuisine to British cheese and Mozambique-style street food at Maltby Street Market.
97. Find an emerging foodie scene at Deptford Bites.
99. Chow down on chicken tenders and wings at Hard Rock Cafe.
100. Try one of Planet Hollywood’s famous burgers, while marvelling at the fantastic movie memorabilia.
101. Lick your fingers clean after savouring the baby pork ribs served with corn on the cob at Rainforest Cafe.