- The citywide festivities celebrate the capital's LGBT+ community.
- See the colourful Pride in London Parade passing through the West End's streets.
- Enjoy an incredible line-up of entertainment in Trafalgar Square.
Join the party as thousands of people of all genders, sexualities, races and faiths come together every year for
Pride in London Parade
The 2019 parade takes place on 6 July and celebrates 50 years since Stonewall – the birth of the modern LGBT+ rights movement.
Join the celebrations to see more than 300 floats and groups performing, singing and dancing through the streets of London.
Pride in London events
Meet people at a Pride event
- Game with the London Gaymers as they take over Secret Weapon, packed with hundreds of video and board games. 29 Jun
- Head to The Bandstand at Victoria Park for an afternoon of live music at The Pride Picnic. Bring food, drink and good vibes. 30 Jun
- Join The Muscle Marys at Workout With Pride for a fabulous and inclusive gym session. 4 Jul
- Make friends and meet bisexual celebrity guests in a relaxed atmosphere ahead of the big day at the Pre Pride Parade Party. 5 Jul
Explore LGBT+ creativity at Pride in London
- Indulge in Art Deco decadence as you discover the queer history of Eltham Palace with Queer Walls: Exploring LGBTQ History. 21 Jun
- Showcase your talent at Pride Jubilee Open Mike Night. Expect poetry, guitars and magic tricks. 1 Jul
- Celebrate LGBT+ designers, performers and models with Positive Runway Pride Fashion Week. 1 Jul
- Join Pride in Writing to hear LGBT+ authors, including Stella Duffy and Justin Myers, discuss their experiences and works. 4 Jul
- Discover incredible talent at the Trans Voices Cabaret and enjoy an evening of performances, networking and drinks. 4 Jul
Party at a Pride in London parade day event
- Start the day at It's a Drag Brunch: Pride Edition, where breakfast is served with fierce looks. 6 Jul
- Continue the celebrations into the early hours with the official Mystery VIP Jubilee After Party. 6-7 Jul
- Spice up your life with Sink The Pink: Icons Ball Feat Melanie C. Divas welcome. 6-7 Jul
- Get ready for a 13-hour street party kicking off the minute the parade finishes with the Queer Carnival hosted by Little Gay Brother. 6-7 Jul
The parade in central London and performances in Trafalgar Square are free to attend.
Some other events during the month-long festival require paid-for tickets.
This content has been supplied by Pride in London