See the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea transformed with stunning horticultural displays for the prestigious RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2021.
Enjoy the floral equivalent to London Fashion Week, at this famous event which attracts more than 150,000 visitors each year, including members of the Royal Family.
Normally held in May, the event has been moved to September in 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
What is the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2021 theme?
The 2021 Chelsea Flower Show celebrates the life and work of nurses and the NHS, with a series of show gardens dedicated to the nursing profession.
What are the highlights of Chelsea Flower Show 2021?
- Discover Robert Myers’ colourful show garden The Florence Nightingale Garden – A Celebration of Modern Day Nursing.
- The work of the NHS is put into focus with Finding Our Way – An NHS Tribute Garden from Naomi Ferrett-Cohen.
- Enjoy the tranquility of Lilly Gomm’s The Swiss Sanctuary Garden, which will transport you to the Alpine landscape.
- Or take a trip to Nepal with the Trailfinders Garden featuring Himalayan rhododendrons and hydrangeas.
- Be amazed by The Yeo Valley Organic Garden, which is packed full of flowers that look their best in late-summer.
- Find top tips on growing houseplants, get some inspiration for balcony gardens and discover container gardens overflowing with foliage, as part of new dedicated features at the show.
What is the RHS Chelsea Flower Show?
Every year, world-renowned garden designers, plant specialists, florists and nurseries come together in one of London's most charming and affluent neighbourhoods to show off cutting-edge garden designs and inspirational floral exhibits.
Stroll through show-stopping gardens designed by famous designers, learn about rare flowers and plants, or revel in creative floral artworks throughout the week.
You can also spot emerging gardening trends as you browse the horticultural products on sale, from gardening gadgets to sculptures and plants.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2021 tickets
RHS Chelsea Flower Show tickets usually sell out quickly and must be purchased in advance, so booking early is advised.
Chelsea in Bloom: see the alternative Chelsea flower show
If you haven’t secured a ticket to the main RHS Chelsea Flower Show, you can soak up all the floral atmosphere around the streets of Chelsea with Chelsea in Bloom displays and activities, which support the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Each year, dozens of shops, restaurants and hotels create themed floral displays to celebrate the show.
This creative display normally spreads along Sloane Street and continues through Sloane Square, famous King’s Road, pretty Duke of York Square and Pavilion Road. The incredible designs can be seen at your leisure or on guided tours, and shops and restaurants usually put on in-store promotions and flower-inspired menus.
Prices and opening times
|Adult Ticket||From £83.75 per ticket|
Entry to the show on 21 and 22 September is for RHS members only.
Tuesday 21 September: 8am to 8pm
Wednesday 22 September: 8am to 8pm
Thursday 23 September: 8am to 8pm
Friday 24 September: 8am to 10pm
Saturday 25 September: 8am to 8pm
Sunday 26 September: 8am to 5.30pm
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Royal Hospital RoadLondonSW3 4SR
- +44 (0)20 7881 5200
- Public transport:
- From tube station, turn left down Lower Sloane St until you reach the junction of Lower Sloane St and Royal Hospital Rd. Turn right into Royal Hospital Rd to reach the Royal