The Greenwich Foot Tunnel runs beneath the river Thames between Island Gardens, on the Isle of Dogs, and Greenwich, with an entrance next to the Cutty Sark.
The tunnel was opened in 1902 and has been recently refurbished. It is a public highway and free to walk through. There are spiral staircases and lifts at each end.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Access into the Building
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome