Snap up tickets to leading productions at the Sondheim Theatre in central London.
The theatre opened in 1907 and was originally called Queen’s Theatre. It was renamed in 2019 in celebration of composer Stephen Sondheim’s 90th birthday.
Famous actors who have appeared at the venue include Sir John Gielgud, Marlene Dietrich and Dame Maggie Smith.
Book your seat for Les Misérables, the West End’s longest running musical.
The theatre is owned by Delfont Mackintosh Theatres, which also run seven other West End theatres.
Venue Details & Map
Shaftesbury AvenueLondonW1D 6BA
- 0844 482 5160
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Low payment counters
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available