The Wimbledon Windmill Museum is a museum of windmills in a windmill on London's Wimbledon Common. The museum tells the history of windmills and includes working models and milling. Visitors can climb the stairs and ladder to see inside the tower.
The shop sells toy windmills and wombles.
|Child Ticket||From £1.00 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||From £5.00 per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||From £1.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||From £2.00 per ticket|
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Steps within building
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in large print