Fusing seasonal produce with Chef Patron Richard Corrigan’s unmistakable flair, Corrigan's Mayfair offers honest, no-nonsense food in one of the city’s most enviable postcodes.
Inspired by Corrigan’s humble, rural upbringing, the homely dishes come in generous portions and are accompanied by an exciting wine list.
|Average main course||£31.00 per diner|
|Average food spend||£75.00 per diner|
£41 and over
This content has been supplied by Corrigan's Mayfair
Venue Details & Map
28 Upper Grosvenor StreetMayfairLondonW1K 7EH
- +44 (0)20 7499 9943
- Public transport:
- Marble Arch tube station - exit on to Park Lane (South), and take 6th exit on left. Directly next door to Grosvenor House Hotel.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities