Perfect for a romantic evening, enjoy spectacular views over the capital as the sun sets and pay absolutely nothing for the pleasure.
What to do at Sky Garden
Visit Sky Garden’s viewing gallery on the 43rd floor of the Walkie Talkie for panoramic views over London.
With floor-to-ceiling glass windows, this leafy indoor garden provides fantastic views of the iconic London skyline. Stroll through the lush landscaped gardens before making your way to the observation decks and open-air terrace.
Fancy a drink or a bite to eat? Try one of Sky Garden's restaurants and bars for modern British fare and swanky cocktails.
Sunrise yoga, live music sessions and other activities are also available to book. Check the venue's website for full details of upcoming events.
How to visit Sky Garden
Entry to the Sky Garden is free but limited so make sure you reserve online in advance. Tickets are available to book on a weekly basis, up to three weeks in advance of your visit.
Monday: 7am - 12am Tuesday: 7am - 12am Wednesday - Friday: 7am - 1am Saturday: 8am - 1am Sunday: 8am - 12am
Venue Details & Map
1 Sky Garden WalkLondonEC3M 8AF
- +44 (0)33 3772 0020
- Public transport:
- By Road:
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to garden
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Payment Facilities
- Free entry