The former residence of Sir John Soane, architect of the Bank of England. Over 20,000 architectural drawings, antiquities and works by Turner, Canaletto and Piranesi as well as two sets of paintings by William Hogarth and the Egyptian Sarcophagus of Seti I can be found here.
Prices and Opening Times
Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00. Last entry 16:30.
Open on bank holidays.
Monday and Tuesday: closed.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Sir John Soane's Museum
13 Lincoln's Inn FieldsLondonWC2A 3BP
- +44 (0)20 7405 2107
- Public transport:
- Tube: Holborn
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Steps within building
- Access into the Building
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in braille
- Information available in large print
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance