As the flagship Kitchen, May Fair Kitchen serves a contemporary twist on traditional Spanish, Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean, Peruvian and Japanese flavours. A selection of dishes from each cuisine is available for guests to curate an experience that suits their palate.
May Fair Kitchen’s ambience is brought to life with natural materials and furnishings, mellow glow drop lighting and a soft industrial design, creating a relaxed yet refined dining atmosphere.
The May Fair Edition Charbonnel et Walker afternoon tea is a creation in partnership with the renowned chocolatiers, known for using only the finest couverture in their coveted truffles and chocolate.
This content has been supplied by May Fair Kitchen
Lunch, Wednesday to Friday: 12pm to 2.30pm, Dinner, Wednesday to Friday: 5pm to 10.30pm, All day dining, Saturday: 12.30pm to 10.30pm, Sunday: 12.30pm to 10pm, Afternoon Tea: Saturday and Sunday: 12.30pm to 4pm, Lounge bar, Wednesday to Saturday: 12pm to 11.30pm, Sunday: 12pm to 11pm
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Hearing loop system
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Free WiFi