John Keats lived here for two years and the museum's collection includes paintings, prints and relics belonging to him and his contemporaries. The house is a Grade I listed buildng and garden with changing exhibitions on Keats and his era.
Keats letters and manuscripts are held at the London Metropolitan Archives.
This content has been supplied by Keats House
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Information available in audio format
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets