Join more than nine million people who have witnessed the previously untold story of two sorcerers and their incredible friendship in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria theatre.
What is Wicked London musical about?
Experience a spell-binding time at the theatre with Wicked the Musical, an enchanting musical exploring the backstory of the iconic characters from L. Frank Baum’s “The Wizard of Oz”.
With music and lyrics by Grammy Award winner Stephen Schwartz and a book by Tony Award-nominee Winnie Holzman, Wicked takes you on a charming story of two young magicians, Glinda and Elphaba, before they became Glinda the Good and the Wicked Witch of the West in the beloved tale of The Wizard of Oz.
Find out how magic shaped the destinies of two unlikely friends and the challenges that they face along the way as you’re transported to a reimagined world of Oz, complete with show-stopping songs, stunning costumes and sensational sets.
The Wicked London musical has won more than 100 major awards, including three Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards and a Grammy Award, and has been in the West End since 2006, making it one of the longest running shows in West End theatre history.
How long is Wicked the musical?
Wicked London running time is approximately two hours and 45 minutes long, including one 20-minute interval.
What time is the Wicked West End evening show?
Evening performances usually take place at 7.30pm, from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Who is in the cast of Wicked?
The current cast of London's Wicked musical includes:
• Elphaba - Alexia Khadime (previously seen in the Book of Mormon and Les Miserables)
• Glinda - Lucy St. Louis (previously seen in the Book of Mormon and Phantom of the Opera)
• Fiyero - Ryan Reid
• Madame Morrible - Sophie-Louise Dann
• The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - Mark Curry
• Nessarose - Caitlin Anderson
• Boq - Joe Thompson-Oubari
• Doctor Dillamond - Simeon Truby
• Elphaba (standby) - Amy Webb
• Glinda (standby) - Lisa-Anne Wood
Please note that the cast and line-up are subject to change.
Which days are the Wicked matinee performances?
The Wicked matinee time is usually at 2.30pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays - although times may vary. Make sure to check your ticket in advance.
What theatre is the Wicked show London playing at?
Wicked is currently playing at the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London, close to Victoria Station.
How to get there:
• Underground - the nearest tube station is Victoria (Victoria, District and Circle lines), a 1-minute walk away from the Apollo Victoria theatre.
• Bus - the nearest bus station is Victoria Coach Station, and multiple bus routes stop here.
• - Hire a Santander Cycles bike and head to the Apollo Victoria Theatre. Ashley Place and Allington Street in Victoria are the nearest Santander Cycles docks.
What age is it suitable for?
Wicked is suitable for a general audience. It is recommended for children aged seven and above. Children under three are not permitted.
How do I get Wicked London tickets?
You can purchase Wicked London tickets with us via the book now button on this screen. When you book, you'll be able to select your desired seats and view ticket prices for the musical.
What other shows can I watch in London?
Follow in Simba's footsteps in the savanna with Lion King London tickets for this award-winning musical at the Lyceum Theatre, or follow the spell binding adventures of Dorothy in the Land of Oz with the musical The Wizard of Oz currently at the London Palladium.