The use of the app is subject to legal Terms & amp; Conditions which are available below.
If you have any questions regarding terms and conditions or privacy while using the application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the Services, including, without limitation, through a mobile or other wireless device, or otherwise use the Services without being registered) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have connected using Facebook Connect or another authentication service). The term "User" refers to both Visitor and Member.
You are authorised to use the Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) only if you agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations ("Applicable Law") and the terms of this Agreement. In addition, in consideration for becoming a Member and/or making use of the Services, you must indicate your acceptance of this Agreement during the registration process. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Services. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the Services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of the Services immediately.
Use of App on These Conditions
- All use of the Visit London App (the 'App') is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the App immediately.
- These terms are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the App.
- Goods or services available for purchase via the App, such as tours, hotel bookings and shopping are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not London & amp; Partners. Although London & amp; Partners uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure reputable suppliers are used it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners. All such sales are on the terms and conditions of the partner and the user which may be accessed from the App at the point of making the booking. The user is responsible for reviewing and accepting the terms and conditions of each partner before making a booking. Because the contract is made between the user and partner, any questions or complaints should be made to the partner direct. To cancel or amend a booking, you must contact the partner direct.
Accuracy of Information
- We do our best to ensure all information on the App is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the App, please notify us by email
- We make no representations that information is accurate and up to date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information. This App contains a large amount of data and there will inevitably be errors in it, particularly because dates and times of events change and cancellations occur. You are advised to check directly with the organisers of the event concerned before making any arrangements.
- We provide information on this App free of any access charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of the App or information on the App. All terms implied by law are excluded, except that we accept liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence and responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
- We are a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the App. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the App.
Barring From the App
- We reserve the right to bar users from the App on a permanent or temporary basis at our discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use the App under any other name or through any other user.
Legal Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
- English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
- Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these Terms by email confirmed by post.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement.
London & amp; Partners Limited, trading as London & amp; Partners (UK Company Number 7493460), is the official promotional organisation for London, financed by membership subscriptions, commercial activity and the Mayor of London. They can be contacted at 6th Floor, 2 More Riverside, London, SE1 2RR. Please email email@example.com