Simplicity, moods and aromas are the philosophy behind myhotel Bloomsbury, a concept that flows throughout its inspirational surroundings and assures guests of tranquility and relaxation. Great attention has been given to create a thoroughly modern environment that exudes the warmest of welcomes. Through the influence of intuitive Feng Shui 'East truly meets West' at myhotel Bloomsbury.
Each room is air conditioned and equipped with a flat screen TV with satellite channels, hairdryer, Safe, Delicious Aveda blends, dual phone lines, tea and coffee making facilities. We also provide a complimentary daily newspaper and Time Out magazine.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout myhotels.
This content has been supplied by myhotel Bloomsbury
HotelValid from 3 October 2014 to 30 December 2014
Indulge with a visit to myhotel Bloomsbury
Venue Details & Map
11-13 Bayley StreetBloomsburyLondonWC1B 3HD
- +44 (0)20 3004 6000
- Public transport:
- Tottenham Court Road or Goodge Street On exiting Tottenham Court Road tube station, turn left and walk along Tottenham Court Road. Turn right in Bayley Street and the hotel is at number 11-13. On exiting Goodge Street tube station, turn right and walk along Tottenham Court Road. Turn right in Bayley Street and the hotel is at number 11-13.
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- General Facilities
- Guest lounge
- Ironing facilities
- Leisure Facilities
- Beauty treatment
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Traveller cheques accepted
- Room Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Drink making facilities
- Service Facilities
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service / Dry cleaning
- Night porter
- Room service
- Twenty four hour reception
Loading reviews for myhotel Bloomsbury
Are you a representative of myhotel Bloomsbury?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.