Kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, priests, heroes and villains - the Abbey is a must-see living pageant of British history. Every year Westminster Abbey welcomes over one million visitors who want to explore this wonderful 700-year-old building which is the coronation church of England. Thousands more flock to the Abbey for worship at daily services.
This content has been supplied by Westminster Abbey
Adult Ticket £15.00 (USD23.57)
Monday – Friday 0930 – 15.30, Saturday 0930 – 13.30.
Closed for worship: every Sunday, Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Parliament Square, London, SW1P 3PA
Westminster Abbey on the Visit London Blog
- Visiting the Past: Capturing The Queen’s Coronation
- Best Bus Routes for Sightseeing in London
- Video of the Week: William and Kate return to Buckingham Palace after the Royal Wedding
- Singapore in London: Restaurants, Tiger Beer and the Search for a Singapore Sling
Venue Details & Map
Going to Westminster Abbey using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Audio commentary available
- Patron toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Picnic site
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Traveller cheques accepted
Loading reviews for Westminster Abbey
Are you a representative of Westminster Abbey?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.