The London Pass is the ultimate sightseeing pass, helping you save time and money during your trip to London.
The card gives you free access to more than 60 top London attractions, and allows you to skip the queue at selected attractions.
Here are just a few of the museums, galleries, tours and sights which you can visit free with The London Pass:
- Tower of London
- Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle
- London Zoo
- Westminster Abbey
- London Bridge Experience
- Hampton Court Palace
- HMS Belfast
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
Other benefits include:
- Fast track entry to top attractions including St Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London
- Free 160+ page guidebook packed with useful information and handy tips
- Optional Travelcard for access to the underground, bus network and all other public transport systems
- Additional special offers at shops and restaurants across the city
Choose from a one, two , three or six day pass, for the option that best suits your trip.
Beat the queues and see London's top attractions for less – buy your London Pass now!
This content has been supplied by The London Pass
The London Pass Redemption Desk, 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
For More Information:
+44 (0)1664 485020
The London Pass on the Visit London BlogRead more on the visitlondon.com blog
Venue Details & Map
The London Pass
Going to The London Pass using public transport? Find the fastest route: