The London Pass is a sightseeing city card used by more than 2 million visitors, helping them make the most of their trip.
What do you get with The London Pass?
- Free entry to more than 60 top London attractions
- Fast Track Entry at selected attractions and sights
- Optional Travelcard for access to the public transport system
- 160+ page guidebook packed with info, tips and hints
- Additional Special Offers for leisure activities, tours and shopping
Where can I use The London Pass?
There are more than 60 popular attractions, sights, tours and museums included on the London Pass. Here are just a few:
- Westminster Abbey – Save £18.00 and get Fast Track Entry (from April 1st)
- Thames River Cruise – Save £17.00
- Tower of London – Save £19.50
- Churchill War Rooms – Save £14.50
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre – Save £13.50
- London Bridge Experience – Save £23.00
- Windsor Castle – Save £17.75
- ArcelorMittal Orbit at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – Save £15.00 (from April 1st)
- HMS Belfast – Save £13.50
- Hampton Court Palace – Save £14.50
Visiting these attractions would normally cost you over £165 in total.
How does it work?
- Go to The London Pass booking page
- Choose a duration that suits your trip
– The London Pass is available for either 1, 2, 3 or 6 days (adults from £44.10, children from £29.70)
- Add a Travelcard if needed
- Pick up in London or choose to have it shipped to you
- Use the detailed guidebook to plan your sightseeing adventure
- Show your London Pass at the gate of any participating attraction and head straight inside
It’s really that simple to save time and money whilst sightseeing with The London Pass. Did you know – over 92% of customers surveyed would recommend it to a friend or family.
You have a whole year to activate your London Pass from the date of purchase, if your order includes a Travelcard then your Travelcard will be stamped with the date provided when you checkout.
This content has been supplied by The London Pass
The London Pass Redemption Desk, 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
For More Information:
+44 (0)1664 485020
The London Pass on the Visit London BlogRead more on the visitlondon.com blog
Venue Details & Map
The London Pass
Going to The London Pass using public transport? Find the fastest route: