The Ambassadors provides its own brand of traditional hospitality in a contemporary setting. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of 100 stylish bedrooms, or use the hotel as a reliable and efficient conference venue. The professional and dedicated team are on hand to ensure a warm welcome and attentive service.
This content has been supplied by Ambassadors in Bloomsbury
Venue Details & Map
Ambassadors in Bloomsbury
12 Upper Woburn PlaceLondonWC1H 0HX
- +44 (0)20 7693 5400
- Public transport:
- Euston, King's Cross and St Pancras Stations are all a five minute walk. Nearest tube stations are Euston, Russell Square, King's Cross and Euston Square.
- Booking Facilities
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Ironing facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Room Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Drink making facilities
- Central heating
- Service Facilities
- Laundry service / Dry cleaning
- Night porter
- Room service
The hotel and staff both looked quite pleasant but the afternoon team which we had was very disappointing and can't really hold a candle to some of the others that London has to offer for similar money. We were unlucky to pick a really hot day, but the cream was half melted by the time it got to us, and we left quite a lot of food (which is not usually the case!).more
I loved this hotel from the moment we arrived. We stayed here for 3 nights, and it is in the perfect location for tube stations (Euston Station) and for walking down town. We were able to navigate our way around perfectly from here with the aid of a map provided by the hotel manager. The check in was very easy and they allowed us to check in a couple of hours early which was very helpful as...more
Oh that is a tough one. In general I would say this is a pretty good location to stay. Location. Location. Location. But the Hotel itself could use some improvements. Maybe I compare it too much with German standards. It is just difficult to go above 4 Stars when I was not really able to stand up straight ind the show, use the sink etc. The bathroom was really small. Not really one to relax...more
I really enjoyed my stay here. To be honest, I was just going for a nice bed & shower with anything else being a bonus. The check-in was easy and straightforward with pleasant staff.
My room was clean, fresh and comfortable. It's a small space but there's still space for a desk and wardrobe. The bathroom was clean, had lovely fluffy towels and soaps etc.
I didn't have any trouble sleeping...more
Nice budget hotel.
- Staff are exceedingly friendlly
- It's pretty good value
- Very comfortable bed with the nicest pillows ever!
- Location is right next to Euston Station, so very central, but in a very pretty part of town
- I asked for a wake up call for 7.30am (having not seen this hour of the day in quite some time), but cleverly left my phone off the hook. A member of...more