This world-famous theatre, home of the Royal Ballet, the Royal Opera and the ROH Orchestra, is open during the day to the general public, as well as being open to ticket holders during performances. Pre-booked guided tours are available daily. Enjoy a morning coffee or lunch at the Amphitheatre Restaurant, or take a drink out to the Amphitheatre Terrace with its stunning views across the Covent Garden Piazza. Buy a ticket for a performance from the Box Office and visit the ROH shop for a wide range of souvenirs.
This content has been supplied by Royal Opera House
Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DD
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7240 1200
Booking Monday to Saturday 10:00 - 20:00 at the Box Office between Bow Street and Covent Garden Piazza.
Royal Opera House on the Visit London Blog
- What’s On This Weekend: 7-8 December 2013
- What’s On This Weekend: 30 November-1 December 2013
- London Theatre News: Charlie, Wind in the Willows, Stephen Ward and From Here To Eternity
- London Video of the Week: Olivier Awards 2013 – Meet the Stars on the Red Carpet
Venue Details & Map
- Event Facilities
- Breakout Rooms
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- General Facilities
- Good views
Loading reviews for Royal Opera House
Are you a representative of Royal Opera House?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.