The former residence of Sir John Soane, architect of the Bank of England. Over 20,000 architectural drawings, antiquities and works by Turner, Canaletto and Piranesi as well as two sets of paintings by William Hogarth and the Egyptian Sarcophagus of Seti I can be found here.
Prices and Opening Times
|Adult Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
|Child Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
|Family Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
|Concession Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 - 17:00. Last entry 16:30
Monday & Sunday and bank holidays: closed.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Sir John Soane's Museum
13 Lincoln's Inn FieldsLondonWC2A 3BP
- +44 (0)20 7405 2107
- Public transport:
- Tube: Holborn
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in braille
- Information available in large print
- Access into the Building
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Steps within building
Loading reviews for Sir John Soane's Museum
Are you a representative of Sir John Soane's Museum?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.