Visit our award-winning bar and dining space, with stunning views of the city skyline – the place to meet for a drink or meal before an event.
Try our seasonal tapas-style menu inspired by the best cuisine from around the world. Highlights include slow cooked shoulder of lamb tagine, mozzarella and saffron risotto balls and dorset crab cakes, all accompanied by an extensive wine and cocktail list.
Book now to make a reservation.
Call us on +44 (0)20 7382 6180.
This content has been supplied by Barbican Lounge
Venue Details & Map
The Barbican, Level 1
Silk StreetLondonEC2Y 8DS
- +44 (0)20 7382 6180
- Public transport:
- The nearest Underground station is Barbican, on the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines. Other stations nearby are Moorgate, St Paul's, Bank, Liverpool Street and Mansion House.
Going to Barbican Lounge using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Barbican Lounge
Are you a representative of Barbican Lounge?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.