Built in the 1870s to house a chocolate factory, this historic building is now a leading arts complex including a gallery, restaurant, theatre and rehearsal space.
The award-winning 180-seat theatre stages plays and musicals, live music and stand-up comedy. According to the Evening Standard, it is "one of the most dynamic fringe venues in London".
This content has been supplied by Menier Chocolate Factory
51/53 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1RU
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7907 7060
Afternoon and eve performances.
Menier Chocolate Factory on the Visit London Blog
- London for Chocolate Lovers
- London Theatre News: Billy & Matilda Extend, plus Urinetown, Duck House, and The Gruffalo
- London Theatre News: Menier Chocolate Factory, Watch This Space, The Weir and More
- London Theatre News: National Theatre’s Plans for 2013; Private Lives; and Olivier Awards News
Venue Details & Map
Menier Chocolate Factory
51/53 Southwark StreetLondonSE1 1RU
- +44 (0)20 7907 7060
- Public transport:
- (10 mins) Head towards Borough High Street; cross the street and take Union Street. Turn right at O’Meara Street and the theatre will be at the end.
Going to Menier Chocolate Factory using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Catering Facilities