Built in the 1870s to house a chocolate factory, this historic building is now a leading arts complex including a gallery, restaurant, theatre and rehearsal space.
The award-winning 180-seat theatre stages plays and musicals, live music and stand-up comedy. According to the Evening Standard, it is "one of the most dynamic fringe venues in London".
This content has been supplied by Menier Chocolate Factory
Afternoon and eve performances.
51/53 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1RU
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7907 7060
Menier Chocolate Factory on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: National Theatre’s Plans for 2013; Private Lives; and Olivier Awards News
- Thursday Theatre News: Record-Breaking Matilda, A Chorus Line, and Show Extensions
- Thursday Theatre News: Chariots of Fire, Danny DeVito, Noel Sullivan, Abigail’s Party and Educating Rita
- Thursday Theatre News: Simon Callow, Complicite, Tara Fitzgerald and Jill Halfpenny
Venue Details & Map
Menier Chocolate Factory
51/53 Southwark StreetLondonSE1 1RU
- +44 (0)20 7907 7060
- Public transport:
- (10 mins) Head towards Borough High Street; cross the street and take Union Street. Turn right at O’Meara Street and the theatre will be at the end.
Going to Menier Chocolate Factory using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Catering Facilities