ExCeL London is a £500 million international venue offering an incredible 100,000m2 of flexible event space, including London’s International Convention Centre (ICC London ExCeL).
ICC London ExCeL includes the UK’s largest auditorium (up to 5,000), London’s largest banqueting hall (3,000 guests) and a stunning, multi-function conference suite with fabulous reception and registration areas (2,500 delegates).
The ICC is seamlessly integrated with ExCeL London’s existing meeting and exhibition space, including fully appointed meeting rooms, a self-contained conference facility and expansive Event Halls, ideal for large-scale events.
ExCeL London has 7 on-site hotels, ranging from luxury to budget, offering 1,400 rooms between them. In addition, there are over 10,000 hotel rooms within 20 minutes of ExCeL London.
The venue boasts excellent transport links for both national and international visitors with 3 onsite DLR (Docklands Light Railway) stations, easy access to London Underground, onsite parking for 3,700 cars and London City Airport just 5-minutes away.
The venue is positioned in the heart of London’s ‘events district’, with great hotels, shops, bars and restaurants all ideally located within close proximity of Canary Wharf, The O2 and the Olympic Park.
This content has been supplied by ExCeL London
Venue Details & Map
1 Western GatewayRoyal Victoria DockLondonE16 1XL
- +44 (0)20 7069 5000
- Public transport:
- Tube: Canning Town (Jubilee line) Train: DLR (Docklands Light Railway) Custom House for ExCeL West or Prince Regent for ExCeL East & ICC London
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Ramps within building
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Steps within building
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Food shop
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Breakout Rooms
- Business centre
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Luggage storage
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Secure cycle storage
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for ExCeL London
Are you a representative of ExCeL London?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.