Freemasons' Hall has been the centre of English Freemasonry for 230 years. It is the meeting place for over 1,000 Masonic lodges and is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England, the oldest Grand Lodge in the world. The building, which is listed Grade II*, dates from 1927-1933. The architects were H V Ashley and F Winton Newman. The interior of the building is richly decorated. The Library and Museum organises free tours of the Grand Temple and ceremonial areas.
This content has been supplied by Freemasons Hall, Museum and Library
Venue Details & Map
Freemasons Hall, Museum and Library
60 Great Queen StreetHolbornLondonWC2B 5AZ
- +44 (0)20 7831 9811