Discover stories about Britain's encounter with the world at sea through our galleries that recall the romance of the great ocean liners, the history of trade across the Atlantic and the impact of the East India Company on British culture and more. See Nelson’s uniform from the Battle of Trafalgar and Prince Frederick’s beautiful gilded barge.
Children can shoot down a dastardly pirate ship in a new interactive game; older kids will enjoy our ship simulator.
We host free and ticketed events, from lectures by our curators, music nights to seasonal family celebrations.
On site eateries include Paul bakery, our Museum Café and our elegant 16 Seconds West Brasserie.
This content has been supplied by National Maritime Museum
Romney Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9NF
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 8312 6565
Open daily 10.00 – 17.00. Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
National Maritime Museum on the Visit London Blog
- London Challenge: Family Day Out For £50
- What’s On This Weekend: 22-24 February 2013
- London Video of the Week: London Time Lapse by Greg Brummel
- What’s On This Weekend in London: 9-11 November 2012
Venue Details & Map
National Maritime Museum
Going to National Maritime Museum using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Information available in audio format
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift to garden
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Attraction Facilities
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Free entry
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for National Maritime Museum
Are you a representative of National Maritime Museum?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.