Founded in 1903, London’s iconic bookshop is a bibliophile’s paradise with the UK’s largest range of books in 50 departments over 5 floors. With a range of services and delivery available worldwide, whatever you want you’ll find it at Foyles.
This content has been supplied by Foyles Bookshop
113-119 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EB
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7437 5660
Foyles Bookshop on the Visit London BlogRead more on the Visit London Blog
Venue Details & Map
113-119 Charing Cross RoadLondonWC2H 0EB
- +44 (0)20 7437 5660
- Public transport:
- Tottenham Court Road tube station - exit the station and head south down Charing Cross Road.
Going to Foyles Bookshop using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Traveller cheques accepted
Loading reviews for Foyles Bookshop
Are you a representative of Foyles Bookshop?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.