The O2 plays host to the most sought-after names in rock, pop and classical music, as well as staging must-see sporting events, theatrical productions and shows for all the family.
It is the second largest arena in Europe after the Manchester Arena, but is the busiest in the world.
During the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the O2 hosted gymnastics, basketball and wheelchair basketball.
This content has been supplied by The O2 Arena
Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX
from our trusted supplier
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7536 2600
The O2 Arena on the Visit London Blog
- London Video of the Week: It’s Got To Be London by Tim Benzie and Paul Joseph
- London Video of the Week: A Momentary Lapse of London by Davide Roveri
- What’s On This Weekend: 11-13 January 2012
- What’s On This Weekend. 14-16 December 2012
Venue Details & Map
The O2 Arena
Peninsula SquareLondonSE10 0DX
- +44 (0)20 7536 2600
- Public transport:
- The exit to North Greenwich tube station is designed to come out onto the outside foyer of the O2. Just follow the crowd!
Going to The O2 Arena using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Loading reviews for The O2 Arena
Are you a representative of The O2 Arena?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.