The Fashion and Textile Museum is a cutting edge centre for contemporary fashion, textiles and jewellery in London. Founded by iconic British designer Zandra Rhodes, the centre houses permanent and changing exhibitions exploring elements of fashion, textile and jewellery and an academy which runs courses for creative students and businesses.
This content has been supplied by Fashion and Textile Museum
83 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XF
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7407 8664
Fashion and Textile Museum on the Visit London Blog
- Sewing in London: A Guide to Sewing Classes, Shops and Museums
- London Fashion Week: Fashion Exhibitions in London
- Tommy Nutter: Rebel on the Row at the Fashion & Textile Museum
- Horrockses Fashions at Londonâ€™s Fashion and Textile Museum
Venue Details & Map
Fashion and Textile Museum
83 Bermondsey StreetLondonSE1 3XF
- +44 (0)20 7407 8664
- Public transport:
- From London Bridge Station walk towards Tower Bridge down Tooley Street for about 3 minutes. Then turn right in Bermondsey Street. The museum is on the left hand side of the street.
Going to Fashion and Textile Museum using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Loading reviews for Fashion and Textile Museum
Are you a representative of Fashion and Textile Museum?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.