BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir – popularly known as the 'Neasden Temple' – is a traditional Hindu temple in north-west London. It is a vibrant place of worship, learning and community service.
Using 5,000 tonnes of Italian Carrara and Indian Ambaji marble and the finest Bulgarian limestone, the Mandir was hand-carved in India before being assembled in London.
Adjacent to the temple is a traditional cultural centre fashioned from intricately carved Burmese teak and English oak using environmentally friendly methods.
The ground floor also houses 'Understanding Hinduism', an educative exhibition explaining the origin, beliefs, values and contributions of the world's oldest living faith.
This content has been supplied by BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
105-119 Brentfield Road, Neasden, London, NW10 8LD
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 8965 2651
The Temple is open to visitors from 9.00am to 6.00pm throughout the year, including Bank Holidays. Entry to the Temple is Free, except to ‘Understanding Hinduism’, an educative exhibition explaining the origin, beliefs, values and contributions of the world’s oldest living faith. Adults £2.00 - Children (6-16) & Senior Citizens £1.50
Venue Details & Map
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
105-119 Brentfield RoadNeasdenLondonNW10 8LD
- +44 (0)20 8965 2651
- Public transport:
- - Harlesden Station – Bakerloo Line, London Overground - Stonebridge Park Station – Bakerloo Line, London Overground - Neasden Station – Jubilee Line
Going to BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Information available in audio format
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Staff available to assist
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Attraction Facilities
- Audio commentary available
- Gift shop
- Catering Facilities
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Good views
Loading reviews for BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
Are you a representative of BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.