Set within 200 acres of beautiful parkland, the world famous Crystal Palace National Sports Centre is an ideal venue for a sporting day out in London.
Recently refurbished and steeped in a rich sporting history, this iconic sporting venue has played host to some of the world’s greatest athletes.
As a visitor to Crystal Palace National Sports Centre you will be able to:
- Swim in London’s finest 50m Olympic size swimming pool
- Run around the world famous athletics track just like Usain Bolt at the Aviva London Grand Prix. Why not test yourself against world records?
- Workout alongside elite athletes in our brand new gym
- Play a range of racquet spots including tennis, badminton and squash
Afterwards you can relax in our brand new café.
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre is conveniently located within 20 minutes from Central London by train and is a short walk from Crystal Palace mainline station.
Day tickets are available.
Dettagli della location & mappa
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Ledrington RoadLondonSE19 2BB
- +44 (0)20 8778 0131
- Trasporti pubblici:
- Crystal Palace - exit the station, turn right and you will arrive in the grounds of the National Sports Centre.