Formerly the legendary Camden Palace, KOKO is a 1,500 capacity club, hosting both live music and club events. The building has undergone a massive refurbishment program and been restored to its original theatrical style, with six bars, a stage and a dance floor. KOKO's rooftop bar is open during summer.
This content has been supplied by Koko
1A Camden High Street, Camden, NW1 7JE
For More Information:
Koko on the Visit London Blog
- Brazil in London: Brazilian Music in London
- Sugababes, La Roux and Pixie Lott at Fight Cervical Cancer in Style Gig
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff available to assist
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Temporary ramps available
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
Loading reviews for Koko
Are you a representative of Koko?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.