The Old Vic is one of the best-known and best-loved theatres in the world.
It's name is synonymous with the greatest acting talent that Britain has ever produced from Laurence Olivier, Peggy Ashcroft, John Gielgud and Ralph Richardson to Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Albert Finney, and Peter O’Toole. This iconic 192-year-old building has a rich history of great performances and The Old Vic Theatre Company under the artistic leadership of Kevin Spacey continues to attract the best creative talent from the UK and all over the world to tread its famous boards.
This content has been supplied by The Old Vic
103 The Cut, Waterloo, London, SE1 8NB
For More Information:
+44 (0)844 871 7628
The Old Vic on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Julie Madly Deeply, Fortune’s Fool, Urinetown The Musical, American Psycho & The National Theatre
- London Theatre News: Billy Elliot, Thriller, A Pulitzer Prize for Drama and London Cast News
- London Theatre News: Shakespeare’s Globe Season, Rupert Goold, & St James Theatre
- London Theatre News: National Theatre’s Plans for 2013; Private Lives; and Olivier Awards News
Venue Details & Map
The Old Vic
103 The CutWaterlooLondonSE1 8NB
- +44 (0)844 871 7628
- Public transport:
- (7mins) Take Mepham Street (100 metres) down to Waterloo Road. Turn right on Waterloo Road, but keep left as the theatre is 100 metres further along on the opposite corner.
Going to The Old Vic using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Loading reviews for The Old Vic
Are you a representative of The Old Vic?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.