Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: June 2016
Happy birthday ma'am! Join the party as HM Queen Elizabeth II turns the grand age of 90. From Trooping the Colour to Beating Retreat, there are plenty of events where you can spot a royal in London. JK Rowling works her magic on stage as Harry Potter arrives with a new two-part play in the West End. Anyone for tennis? We show you how you can enjoy Wimbledon like a champion. Plus, take part in June's biggest events including the opening of the Tate Modern extension, Meltdown festival at Southbank Centre and horse racing at Royal Ascot.
London Planner: July 2016
The British Museum's groundbreaking new exhibition, Sunken Cities: Egypt's Lost Worlds surfaces in London this month. Use our guide to explore museum treasures including the Rosetta Stone, Oliver Cromwell's death mask and Charles Dickens' writing desk. Get your groove on at one of the city's music festivals with big name stars, from Stevie Wonder to Carole King. Discover London's best rooftop bars and find out where you can have a star-spangled supper on America's Independence Day. Plus, we look ahead at July's biggest events: David Hockney's portraits arrive at the Royal Academy of Arts, BBC Proms begins and the London Anniversary Games get underway at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email@example.com