Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: September 2016
The show must go on! We lift the curtain on London’s longest-running musicals, from Les Misérables to The Phantom of the Opera. As Totally Thames floats into town, use our illustrated map to discover the sights along the river. Read about the month’s biggest events, including Open House London, National Paralympic Day and London Fashion Week. Plus, with so many literary milestones taking place this year, including Roald Dahl’s 100th birthday and 400 years since William Shakespeare’s death, we round up the places where Britain’s greatest writers lived and worked.
London Planner: August 2016
Summer is here! We raise the curtain on the top West End productions for families, relive London's Olympic legacy and show you where you can watch the Rio 2016 games. As Notting Hill Carnival parades into town, use our guide to discover the sights and sounds of this vibrant area. Find out how you can make the most of the great outdoors with beer gardens, markets, picnic hampers, art trails and al fresco theatre. Plus, if you need a break from the city, read our feature covering Britain’s best architecture, from Brighton’s newly opened i360 to Cornwall’s Eden Project.
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email@example.com