Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available free in 25 countries worldwide, as well as through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: May 2015It's time to discover the great outdoors! In the May issue of London Planner we tour London's greenest spaces and take a look at the shows on at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre. To celebrate Billy Elliot’s tenth anniversary, we take a look at the West End's longest running musicals. Plus, we bring you this month's biggest events, from the epic Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussauds, to Museums at Night and more.
Download London Planner May 2015 [PDF 18.1MB]
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
125,000 copies are distributed overseas, across the UK and in London:
- Available in more than 25 countries worldwide
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- 3 & 4-star hotels
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Big Bus Company
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London, and Hard Rock Café
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
Contact Samantha Johnson on +44 (0)20 7611 7884 or email: Londonplanner.email@example.com
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
233 High Holborn
Editorial enquiries: David G Taylor
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 4660
For sales enquiries, contact Andrew Turner, MVP Group Sales Director, on +44 (0)20 7611 7891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.