Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available free in 25 countries worldwide, as well as through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: September 2014
Find out about the fantastic new Totally Thames river festival, see the Tall Ships regatta and discover other ways to enjoy the River Thames this September. Read what iconic designer Zandra Rhodes has been up to, then follow the fashionistas to London Fashion Weekend and Fashion’s Night Out from Vogue magazine. Explore the secret shopping and oasis of Portman Village, read about traditional afternoon tea experiences that have been given a unique twist, and join Prince Harry cheering on wounded warriors in the inaugural sports spectacular, the Invictus Games.
London Planner: October 2014
Major art and design exhibition openings, the flavours of the London Restaurant Festival, and hair-raising happenings leading up to Halloween are just some of the fun activities you can read about in October’s edition. Inside, we acquaint you with the attractions of London’s Spitalfields district, bring you news of the BFI London Film Festival and invite you to investigate Sherlock Holmes at the Museum of London. Meanwhile, for those looking for day trips and short breaks there’s a fun-packed theme park special edition of Beyond London.
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
125,000 copies are distributed overseas, across the UK and in London:
- Available in more than 25 countries worldwide
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- 3 & 4-star hotels
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Big Bus Company
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London, and Hard Rock Café
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
Contact Samantha Johnson on +44 (0)20 7611 7884 or email: Londonplanner.email@example.com
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
233 High Holborn
Editorial enquiries: David G Taylor
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 4660
For sales enquiries, contact Andrew Turner, MVP Group Sales Director, on +44 (0)20 7611 7891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.