Find and save your favourite things to see and do when here in London, download an offline map of London to save on data, and get directions to help you find your way around the city with our new app. Download the Visit London app on your iPhone now. An Android version is due in 2017.
From top attractions, stunning museums and amazing shopping experiences to buzzing markets, world-famous landmarks and eclectic nightlife, London has it all and it’s all at your fingertips when you download our free app.
Key features include:
- Unique hand-picked lists of the best things to see and do in London, brought to you by our expert team
- All of the key London sights and attractions, including Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, the Coca-Cola London Eye and many more
- Hidden gems and off-the-beaten-track ideas and tips
- Explore London like a local with our visitor area guides
- Find out what’s on in London, including theatre shows, art exhibitions, festivals and more
- Avoid roaming and data charges with our offline map and GPS
- Create your own personalised map and itineraries by saving all of your favourite things to do
- Search for things to see and do, including all of London’s landmarks
- Book great deals and offers directly from the app to ensure you don’t miss out
- Completely free with no hidden costs.
We've created the app in partnership with Mastercard who provide great Priceless London experiences and help you pay for your restaurant bills securely and easily with their Qkr! app.
Exclusively for Mastercard holders, Priceless Cities is a global programme of unique experiences and offers, including tickets to the most coveted events, behind-the-scenes tours and much more. Find your Priceless Experience