Travelodge London Docklands has everything you need for a good night’s sleep, offering great value rooms close to the river Thames, with fast rail connections to the city centre.
Travelodge is the fastest-growing budget hotel chain in the country with more than 470 hotels across the UK, including 22 in Central London and a further 21 in Greater London.
Travelodge hotels have spacious, comfy bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a remote control colour TV, and free tea and coffee making facilities. To accommodate families, there are family rooms, which come equipped with a sofa bed and can sleep up to two adults and two children under 16 (or up to three adults).
With reasonable room rates, you’ll have loads more money left to spend on theatre tickets, dinner reservations or shopping trips!
|Double with ensuite bathroom||From £29.00 per room|
|Twin with ensuite bathroom||From £29.00 per room|
|Family with ensuite bathroom||From £29.00 per room|
Venue Details & Map
Travelodge London Docklands Hotel
Off East India Dock RoadDocklandsLondonE14 2AA
- 0871 9846192
- Public transport:
- East India Dock Station (DLR) - the Travelodge is a short walk from East India Dock Station.
- By Road:
- M25 - exit M25 to A2, head towards Blackwall Tunnel. Take A102 through tunnel, follow A13 (Barking). Turn right at traffic lights signposted Isle of Dogs, City Airport and at next roundabout take 4th exit to Saffron Avenue. Travelodge is second turning on right.
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- General Facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Traveller cheques accepted
- Room Facilities
- Central heating
- Drink making facilities
- Ground floor accommodation available